Sekolahbahasainggris– Yuk sahabat, berlatih soal-soal LKS (Lembar Kerja siswa ) ke-2 Bahasa Inggris Kelas 2 SMK Semester 1 berikut ini:
Make expressions based on the following situations by using modal auxularies
Situation: You buy a gift for your best friend and want the shop keeper to help you wrap it.
You say: Ms, Could you wrap my gift, please?
- You just attended a meeting last hour and you ask your secretary to make a report.
- You are looking for some files and you want your friend to help you find them.
- You have an interview tomorrow and you ask your friend for some advice.
- You get a toothache and ask your boss for permission not to submit the report of scedule tomorrow.
- Your friend forgot to copy the files she needs. You tell him to ask for the copies to other staff members.
In pairs, make dialogues based on the situations below. Use appropriate modal auxularies to express your ideas. Then, act them out in front of the class.
You call your friend to ask whether he or she will join a business trip nest month. Your friend tells you that he or she cannot go because his or her father is ill. Tell him or her that you are sorry to hear that. Ask him or her who replaces him or her to go. Tell your friend that one of staff members can replace you. End your conversation and hope her or his father to gat well soon.
You meet doni, your friend. You ask him whether he may have the report of the last meeting. Your friend tells you that he does not have it, but tells that Annisa may have some copies. He suggest you contact Annisa for the report. You thank him or her.
Match the sentences in coloum A to sentence in coloum B.
- Could you reply this complaint letter?
- Will you invite us to the party?
- Would you like some coffe?
- May I leave this meeting?
- Can you make five cups of coffe for the staff members?
- Should I take his advice?
a.No, we are making our next plans.
b.Thanks. And easy on the sugar, please.
c.Of course. I will invite all staff members.
d.Yes, if you think what he said is right.
e.Sorry, but I have to meet the manager now.
f.I’m afraid I can’t. Mr. Taka asks me to clean his office.
Semoga Bermanfaat Para Pembaca SBI!!!