Kumpulan Contoh dan Soal Report Teks Lengkap dan Terbaru – Sahabat SBI dirumah membutuhkan soal-soal report teks dalam Bahasa Inggris? Gunakanlah soal-soal yang ada di bawah ini untuk lebih memahami lagi report text.
The Octopus is an ocean creature with eight effective feet which it utilizes as hands. These are called tentacles or limbs. “Octopus” originates from two words that have meaning “eight feet”.
The octopus, the squid and the cuttlefish fit in with the same family that has no outside shells. Their bodies are secured totally with skin. Along these lines the assortment of an octopus is delicate. It would appear that a huge blow up. A completely developed octopus can be as huge as 8,5 meters from the tip of one arms to the tip of another. It can weigh as much as 45 kilograms.
Other than utilizing its tentacles or limbs to catch little fish, ocean plants, crab and lobsters, the octopus additionally utilizes them against its adversaries. The octopus wraps its appendages around the exploited person and crushes it before eating it
The octopus escapes from its adversaries by giving out a thick dull liquid to obscure the water. It can likewise change the color of its body to match its surroundings. It escapes its enemis by doing this.
- Which group of sea creatures belongs to the same family with octopus?
a. turttle and crab
b. shrimp and crab
c. crab and cuttlefish
d. cuttlefish and squid
- How much a fully-grown octopus can weigh?
a. 25 kilograms.
b. 35 kilograms.
c. 45 kilograms.
d. 55 kilograms.
- How does the octopus look for food?
a. It uses magic colors.
b. It uses its teeth.
c. It uses its hand.
d. It uses its tentacles.
- Before the octopus eats its victim, the octopus ……………
a. changes the color of its body
b. realizes a thick dark fluid
c. bite it
d. crushes it
- How large a fully-grown octopus can be from the tip of one tentacle to the tip of another?
b. 7,5 metres.
c. 8,5 metres.
d. 9,5 metres.
- What does the word “octopus” mean in Greek?
a.Eight feet c. Dark fish.
b. Fish. d. Ghost Sea
- The word them in paragraph 3 refers to the octopus’s ………………….
a. teeth c. tentacles
b. enemies d. utilizes
- What does the octopus do to run away or escape from its enemy?
a. It stings the enemies.
b. It gives out a thick dark fluid to darken the water.
c. It swims.
d. It runs
Baca Juga Materi Report Text Lainnya :
- Report Text (Full Materi) Contoh Report Text “Tsunami” Beserta Artinya
- 7 Contoh Report Text Singkat Tentang Binatang
- Contoh Report Text Tentang Dinosaurus Dan Artinya